Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'VE MOVED!!

YAY! I've finally done it! I've moved my blog and transferred all the old posts to Wordpress! This is a big deal for me because now I'm hosting my blog on my own server. This will mean more hits to my site, which, in theory, will increase my Google rankings. (Yay!) It also means I have more control over things, and since I'm a bit of a control freak this is a REALLY good thing!

To all my feedblitz subscribers, you'll need to go over to the new blog site and register again. Feel free to UNsubscribe from THIS blog, but if you don't want to bother, it won't really matter as this will be my last blogger post.


Click here to visit the new blog!
Leave a comment there so I'll know I had a visitor.
Thanks for all your support!
All my love,
Julie

1 Comments:

Blogger Bumatay said...

Hi Julie! I have the new blog saved. See there!

11:52 AM EST  

Post a Comment

#

<< Home